The first Fish & Chip shops opened in 1860, with Malin’s in London and J Lees in Lancashire, both claiming to be the first shop. Shortly after this in 1865, with the popularity of Fish of chips becoming apparent across the UK and Ireland, Henry Nuttall Ltd was founded. The Original Frying Range manufacturer in the World.
- The largest British manufacturer of frying ranges, with a history of bespoke frying equipment dating back to 1865.
- All frying ranges made bespoke through skilled British craftsmanship with a modern design and high end build quality.
- Fully certified high efficiency burner system. Improved recovery, less gas usage and reduce oil consumption.
- Integrated 3 stage oil filtration to prolong oil life and provide a high quality product.
- 2 service centres based in Sheffield and Bristol, with further sub contract engineers to provide nationwide back up service and maintenance.
- High efficiency mild steel pans, fully removable without welding, complete with a 7 year warranty.
Situated on the picturesque harbourside in Weymouth, Dorset.
A successful fish and chip restaurant in the popular coastal town of Llandudno.